Crossfit Sworn Intramural Open 2019.
CrossFit Sworn 2019 Open
We’re doing the open a bit different this year. You still need to sign up for the open, BUT we’re going to turn it into an intramural inner gym competition, of sorts. So sign up for the open through link one (it’s below), and then click link number two (below as well) to join the CrossFit Sworn 2019 Open Competition. You have until Feb. 19, so get to it!
While y’all are doing that, we will be selecting two members to be team captains. These captains will partake in Draft Day to select their teams, so if you know you want to do the open try to get signed up by Feb. 4! After draft day, the captains will be able to recruit other members to join their team through whatever creative measures they desire.
Once the open kicks off, teams can earn points through:
- Every athlete who completes the given workout (1)
- Every athlete who finishes among the top three women/men in the gym per workout per division (3)
- Win the spirit of the Open for that week (5)
- Spirit includes partaking in the given themes and cheering and supporting your teammates vocally, or whatever else you’re feeling
- Extras Ways to Earn Points:
- Leaving a review of Sworn on Google or Facebook (1)
- Check into the gym on Facebook and/or use #SwornOpen2019 on Instagram or Facebook (1 point, valid every time you do it)
|1052 Greenwood Springs Blvd|